Under the direction of the CSDC-CÉCD coordinator, provides administrative and communications support to ensure the smooth operations of a dynamic research centre.
- Provide logistical support for Centre events and activities;
- Prepares and processes expense claims, time sheets, payroll submissions, and purchase orders;
- Maintains and updates records, databases, and mailing lists;
- Updates Centre website, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube accounts
- Manages requests for equipment, offices supplies, and furniture.
Other qualifying skills and abilities
- Bilingual (French and English), spoken and written. N.B. Written French and English must be impeccable.
- Dynamic, quick-learning and self-motivated;
- Established record of thorough and accurate job performance;
- Proven ability to work autonomously and as part of a team;
- Demonstrated professionalism in dealing with all levels of staff including academics, administrators, students, and external contacts;
- Demonstrated organization, planning, problem-solving, and communication skills;
- Undergraduate or master’s degree required;
- A degree in a discipline related to the CSDC-CÉCD research themes would be an asset;
Hours: 10-15 hours/week
Wage: commensurate with education and experience $15-$20
Closing date: May 2, 2018
Start date: As soon as possible
Duration: April 30-August 2018, with possible extension to August 2019
To apply: Please email cover letter and résumé to <email@example.com>. Please put “Job application” in the subject line.