The Centre invites applications for funding to organize a workshop, seminar, conference, outreach/ knowledge mobilization activity or other public events.
Please send your application into a single PDF file containing all the sections of the application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications for CSDC workshop funding are accepted on an ongoing basis.
Applications must contain the following information:
- Name of all applicants
- University affiliation of all applicants
- E-mail of principal applicant (who serves as the contact person)
- Summary of the proposed event
Description of proposed activity (maximum 5 pages)
- Name and type of the proposed event
- Description and objectives of the proposed event
- Names, affiliation and field of expertise of proposed invited speakers/ participants
Budget estimate (maximum 1 page)
The budget estimate must contain an overview of all expenses planned for the proposed event.
Allocation of CSDC Workshop funding
Following the review of the CSDC Workshop funding application by the steering committee, the principal applicant will receive an e-mail notification detailing the decision of the steering committee.