The CSDC’s workshop grant program offers funding to Centre members to organize workshops, seminars, conferences, knowledge mobilization, public outreach or other public events on topics related to CSDC research axes and themes.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE RESEARCH CONDUCTED, CLICK ON THE TITLE.
- Ruth Dassonneville, Voters adrift. Consequences of Dealignment in Representative Democracies
- Allison Harell, Anti-immigrant sentiment and discrimination: lived experiences, socio-political contexts and potential solutions
- Philippe Duguay, L’internet et le politique
- Thierry Giasson, 4th International Political Communication Workshop
- Allison Harell, Immigrant inclusion in the polity:Public perceptions versus immigrant experiences
- Valérie-Anne Mahéo, Youth Political Participation Conference: On the Diverse Roads to Democracy
- Angelia Wagner, Mediation of Gendered Identities in Canadian Politics
- Frédérick Bastien, Political Communication in Mediated Democracies
- Laurie Beaudonnet, Conceptualizing the Roma Question in Comparative Perspective
- Éric Bélanger, Glasgow-McGill Workshop on Political Representation and Civic Engagement
- Benjamin Forest, Minority and Women’s Representation in Context
- Allison Harell, Indexing the Integration of Immigrants in Canada
- Jean-François Godbout, Web Scraping Workshop