The Center for the Study of Democratic Citizenship is happy to presents:
7th CSDC Method Winter School
About: This training offers an introduction to qualitative and quantitative methods to master and PhD students.
Registration: If you are interested in participating in one or several of the Winter School workshops, you need to register. Please register here at least 2 days before the workshop.
Program (detailed program available here):
Monday, February 1, 2021
- 1pm – 2:30pm – Audrey Gagnon, L’analyse de données qualitatives : l’approche des cadres (French)
- 3pm – 5pm – Olivier Bergeron-Boutin, Conjoint Experiments (English)
Tuesday, February 9, 2021
- 1pm – 3pm – Olivier Jacques, Panel data analysis (French)
Wednesday, February 17, 2021
- 1pm – 2:30pm – Fernando Feitosa, Implementing a synthetic control model in R: A guide (French)
- 3pm – 5pm – Florence Vallée-Dubois, Introduction à la visualisation de données avec R (French)