The CSDC is pleased to present its Speaker Series schedule for the Winter and Spring 2021.
- January 15, 2021 – Jonathan Mummolo, Princeton University – Administrative Records Mask Racially Biased Policing
- January 22, 2021 – Jen Schradie, Sciences Po – The Revolution That Wasn’t: How Digital Activism Favors Conservatives
- February 12, 2021 – Loleen Berdahl, University of Saskatchewan – The Resilience of Western Alienation in a Transformative Era
- March 12, 2021 – Lilliana Mason, University of Maryland – Title coming soon
- March 26, 2021 – Irene Bloemraad, University of California, Berkeley – Making Claims on Behalf of Noncitizens: National Values, Rights and the Dynamics of Inclusion
April 9, 2021 – Ingrid Haas, University of Nebraska-Lincoln – Title coming soon
- May 7, 2021 – Stuart Soroka, University of Michgan – Title coming soon
- May 21, 2021 – Eline De Rooij, Simon Fraser University – Title coming soon
Information on the events will be available soon on our website calendar. Please not that all the presentations of the Speaker Series will be held on Zoom.
To see other events organized or co-organized by the CSDC, please visit this page.
This series is sponsored by the Centre for the Study of Democratic Citizenship, which is funded by the Fonds de recherche du Québec – Société et culture (FRQSC).