This page features databases and publications by other research centres and universities.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you want your project, database or publication to be featured on this page.
- Overview of number of cases in Canada – Dalla Lana School of Public Health, University of Toronto – Jean-Paul R. Soucy and Isha Berry
- Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases – Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE), Johns Hopkins University.
- Demography and COVID-19 – Population Europe
- COVID-19 in Developping Countries – LEAP, the Laboratory for Effective Anti-Poverty Policies
- Demographics of COVID-19 deaths – INED, the Institut National d’Études Démographiques
- The Coronavius Pandemic: Canada’s response – Special Theme – Policy Options Politiques
- AI can help with the COVID-19 crisis – but the right human input is key – March 2020 – World Economic Forum – Matissa Hollister (Desautels Faculty of Management, McGill University)
- A Call for Social Reinvention (While Keeping our Distance) – March 2020 – McGill delve – Matissa Hollister (Desautels Faculty of Management, McGill University)