The CSDC is happy to announce its Speaker Series programm for 2018-2019!
- 8 Visiting Scholars
- 8 Universities
- 5 Countries (Spain, Sweden, Norway, Canada and USA)
- Victoria Esses – Media Portrayals of Refugees: Nature and Consequences
- James Druckman – Unraveling Affective Polarization
- Elizabeth Suhay – How Americans on the Left and Right Explain Socioeconomic Inequality
- Michael Bechtel – Inequality and Redistribution Behavior
- Elisabeth Ivarsflaten – Asylum Seekers Centers in the Neighborhood: Causal Effects of Sudden Immigrant Influx on Exclusionary Attitudes
- Ashley Jardina – White Identity Politics: The New Role of Racial Identity in America
- Elin Naurin – The Political Effects of Pregnancy
- Eva Anduiza – “I am not a feminist but…” Women’s protests and gender attitudes in Spain
Please visit this page to see all the information about our Speaker Series Conferences (click on the scholars’ names to see the full event).